Welcome to April everybody! I finally got my flip-flops out yesterday for the first time in … well I can’t even remember! Temperature actually reached 60˚F on Sunday! I saw a bunch of people in shorts either jogging or on their bikes. It’s just a tease though as we’ll be back in the 30s again tomorrow, complete with SNOW! 😦 Thank goodness blogging is something I can do indoor or there’d be only like two posts a month, ahah.
Now, before I get to the recap, I just want to make a small but significant announcement:
This past weekend I rewatched The Notebook again (in tandem with Drive) and now I’ve fallen madly in love with Ryan Gosling! YES I know, I know, better late than never right? I felt like I have been missing out that I have not blogged about the oh-so-hunky & massively talented movie star. So to make up for lost time, I will be dedicating the entire month of April to Ryan Gosling and his films. I even made a special header to commemorate this special occasion!
Ahah sorry to those who fell for my April Fools prank, I wanted to do something cheeky and my hubby helped me come up with the idea. So don’t expect me blogging about Gosling anytime soon. No hard feelings ok, friends? 😉
Ok now that we’ve got that out of the way… here are some posts from March you might’ve missed:
- Divergent interview with Veronica Roth and Ansel Elgort
- Top 10 Favorite Irish Actors working in Hollywood today
- Question of the Week: Which conspiracy movies would you recommend?
- Wordless Wednesday: 5 Clips with Emma Thompson
- Superlative Casts Wasted In Mediocre Films
- Trailer Spotlight: X-Men: Days of Future Past
Lots of Blogathons I participated this month, here are three I participated in:
- Captain America Blogathon Part I – Jack Deth’s List and Part II – Ted’s and Ruth’s List
- Spin-Off Blogathon: 5 minor/supporting characters I want to see a spin-off on
- Blogathon Relay: 10 Most Iconic Movie Characters
- 300: Rise of an Empire
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Divergent Double Reviews
- Son of God
- Need for Speed
- Albert Nobbs (2011)
- The Darjeeling Limited (2007)
- 28 Days (2000)
- The Parallax View (1974)
- The Spy Who Came In From the Cold (1965)
- The Guard (2011)
March Blindspot Film: All The President’s Men (1976)
Favorite Movie Seen in March 2014:
I happen to enjoy the first Captain America movie, even more so every time I watched it. Yet this one managed to surpass it. The conspiracy theme they promised us definitely delivered, and Chris Evans is much more comfortable in the role and he absolutely rocked it. Review coming later this week!
What I’m looking forward to in April:
Just got my Press Pass yesterday so I’ll be posting which films I’ll be seeing. Stay tuned!
So, what movies did you get to see in March and which one is your favorite?