Posts by Vince C.:
- Chat-worthy Auteur: David Lynch
- Films that got me into Classic Movies
- Laura (1944) review
- The Omen (1976) review
- The Red Shoes (1948) review
- A Hard Day’s Night review
- Café Society review
- Kubo and the Two Strings review
- What do you love most about movies?
The thing I love most about movies is the way they take me into some other world by way of a good story, fantasy or thought-provoking element.
- What’s the first movie you ever watched that left a huge impression on you?
Disney’s Alice in Wonderland was the first theater movie experience I could remember and it left me with a certain feeling of ambiance and atmosphere that has stayed with me all my life.
- What’s your ultimate guilty pleasure flicks?
Belle du Jour or Lost Highway (or hell – any David Lynch film)
- What are your top 5 favorite movies of all time?
Wow – hard question. Let’s see… I seem to go back to these at least once a year: 2001: A Space Odyssey, Once Upon A Time in the West, Rear Window, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Knife in the Water.
- Who are your top 5 favorite actors/actresses?
Jeff Bridges, Joan Fontaine, Keira Knightly, Paul Newman, Cary Grant