Olive from Movie News First kindly tagged me for this meme. I’ve been meme-ing a lot this month, but I’m slacking off on this one (sorry Olive). Well, the idea of this Happy 101 Award is to share the things that bring you joy. Ok, here goes:
1. Great music on Sunday mornings. My church has a great worship band and their upbeat, rousing music and uplifting message definitely makes my soul sings!
2. My husband… I don’t just love him, I like him… and trust me, that’s almost more important in any marriage 🙂
3. Low-humidity Summer days! Nothing kills a perfectly nice sunny days like a sticky, humid air.
4. Movies… duh! How dull would life be without ’em, and surely the blogosphere would be a lonely place without ’em, too.
5. Blogging… double duh! Sure I complain about how much time it takes, but obviously it makes me happy or I won’t be doing this 🙂
6. Travel. There’s few joys in life that match the feeling of being in a place you’ve always dreamed to be in, and savoring the moment of everything that’s new and exciting around you.
7. Sleep! I feel sorry for people with insomnia, as nothing beats a good night’s sleep. The moment when lights are off and there’s a nice, soft pillow under my head is heavenly!
8. Indonesian and Thai food! There’s practically zero Indo restaurants where I live sadly, so my indulgences are sumptuous Thai fried rice or pad woon sen (like pad thai but with thin, rice noodles)
9. Starbucks’ iced Chai with skim milk and whip cream on top. [Yes, I’m aware that I’m a girl of contradictions] I’m not a dessert person and I don’t like chocolate, but I don’t think I can get through my week without this sumptuous drink!
10. Hanging out with friends over coffee/tea. One of life’s best joys is sharing about life and loves over your favorite drink.
So, now I have to pass it onto ten other bloggers. Well, some of you might’ve already been tagged already, which means you have to do this meme for sure 🙂
1. Castor @ Anomalous Materials
2. Red @ Anomalous Materials
3. Luke @ CyniCritics
4. Sam @ Bananaoilmovies
5. Marshall @ Marshall and the Movies
6. Dezmond @ HollywoodSpy
7. Steve @ The Film Cynics
8. Darren @ The M0vie Blog
9. Meredith @ M. Carter @ The Movies
10. Travis @ MovieEncyclopedia