Apparently today’s Paul Rudd‘s birthday! Can you believe it this guy is 51 years old!! He doesn’t look a day over 30. Like Keanu Reeves, there must be a secret fountain of youth these guys ought to tell us!
I was reading a bit about Paul Rudd, as I don’t really know much about him. Here are a few interesting facts about the New Jersey-born actor.
- His parents were born in the United Kingdom, his father from Edgware and his mother from Surbiton, both in London.
- When he was ten, Rudd’s family moved to Lenexa, Kansas. His family also spent three years living in Anaheim, California, because of his father’s occupation as a historical tour guide.
- Rudd spent three months studying Jacobean drama at the British American Drama Academy based in Oxford, U.K.
- He made his acting debut in 1992 with NBC’s drama series Sisters – (first time I saw Rudd was in Clueless)
- In 2003, Rudd married Julie Yaeger and the couple has two children: a son, Jack Sullivan, and a daughter, Darby.
- Rudd reveals fans still ask him about his Clueless days more than any other role.
Rudd’s definitely one of my favorite actors in the MCU. He’s just so perfect and fun to watch as Ant-Man. I enjoyed both films, though my favorite scenes of Ant-Man is actually in Captain America: Civil War…
… especially this one when he first meeting–and geeking out over–Steve Rogers 😀 I literally always rewind THAT scene more than anything else in that movie!
I know you know lots of super people… so thinks for thanking of me…
… and that epic and hilarious airport battle scene w/ giant Ant-Man!!
“O..kay tiny dude is big now, he’s big now”
What’s YOUR favorite Paul Rudd role(s)?