Happy July everybody! It’s been a sweltering HOT Summer the past week and looks like the trend is gonna continue. I tell you, I’m glad I live in Minnesota where 90-degree weather is not the norm as I don’t deal very well with extreme heat. I guess I wasn’t meant to live in my homeland Indonesia after all, ahah.
Well, this month I didn’t participate in any blog-a-thon after a slew of them back in May. But one of the main thing I did for the blog is open up a Facebook account for FlixChatter! Well, have you LIKED the page yet? No? Well, what are you waiting for 😉
I always love doing a list post, and this month we’ve got no less than four. Here they are in case you missed them:
- Top 10 Favorite Movie Dads/Father Figures
- Seven Things I’m Excited About Skyfall
- 10 Favorite Pixar Characters
Please vote for your three favorites if you haven’t already. So far Wall•E is still going strong with 17 votes!
- Jack Deth’s Top 10 – Great Saps in Cinema
Movies I haven’t seen before:
- Snow White and the Huntsman
- Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
- Life in a Day documentary
- Bikes over Baghdad documentary
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
- Rocknrolla – A fun British action-comedy a la Guy Ritchie with a GREAT cast: I mean Gerry Butler, Idris Elba, AND Tom Hardy in one movie. We need a sequel to this!
- Sleepless in Seattle – I miss Nora Ephron already. Such an enchanting rom-com we don’t see much these days. Her dialog is just the best!
Favorite JUNE movie:
It shouldn’t surprise you right, considering my glowing review 😀 I was just telling my friends at a barbeque on Saturday how much I want to see it again!
Finally, this is the month The Dark Knight Rises comes out. Nolan, BRING. IT. ON!
So, how many films did you get to watch in June and what’s YOUR favorite?